In Episode 7, Matt and Adam get crazy as usual and discuss the following:
- The potential offensive coaching staff changes for the BYU football team
- Robert Anae's legacy at BYU, assuming he's not on the staff in 2011
- Where the BYU basketball team stands going into conference play
- Preview 20 bowl games, from the Champs Sports Bowl to the Orange Bowl, in the longest segment in podcast history
- The usual nonsense, including Matt's love for Janet Jackson
Adam and Matt are joined by guest Zach Bloxham of the Upset Blog ro discuss BYU's victory over UTEP in the New Mexico Bowl. Adam and Matt then preview the next five bowls on the calendar, including the Las Vegas Bowl and the Indepedence Bowl.
Adam and Matt talk about 'the week of Jimmer' and his impact on the BYU basketball program. They preview the big New Mexico Bowl match-up against UTEP. Without being qualified to do so, they preview the Humanitarian Bowl, the New Orleans Bowl and the awesomely named Beef 'O' Brady's St. Petersburg Bowl. Other nonsense includes Matt's height ("I'm the average height of a human male!") and Adam's crushing loss in the fantasy football finals.
Adam and Matt talk about the upcoming New Mexico Bowl match-up with UTEP, the continued success of the men's basketball team, and then play another wacky game, this one called Better Odds. Other topics include the BCS, major conference expansion, Jimmer, Jake Heaps, and more.